Shish TawookFrom BMikel 4 years ago
- 750 grams of boneless chicken chopped into medium cubical pieces. shopping list
- 7 gloves of garlic that needs to be grinned. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper. shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt. shopping list
- 1 Tbsp of ketchup. shopping list
- 5 Tbsp of vinegar. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger chopped into tiny (small) pieces. shopping list
- 2 Tbsp of tomato paste. shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh mushroom. shopping list
- 1 piece of red chilly medium size and chopped into medium pieces. shopping list
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil. shopping list
How to make it
- Put the boneless chicken cubes into a ball and add to it the Garlic, white pepper, salt, vinegar, ketchup, ginger, tomato paste, veg oil and mix it.
- leave the mixture for 4 to 5 hours in the fridge.
- later add to it the red chilly cubes and mushroom.
- After that you can start adding the boneless chicken to a special shish or sticks (around 6 cubes) in each Shish.
- Barbecue the Chicken for 15 to 20 minutes with continuous rolling of the sticks.