Perfect Buttermilk PancakesFrom jlv1023 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat griddle to 375.
- Whisk in medium bowl: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & sugar
- Add beaten eggs, buttermilk, vanilla & melted butter.
- Batter should have small to medium lumps.
- Brush griddle with your choice: melted butter, bacon grease, oil
- Wipe off excess
- Using 1/2 cup scoop, pour batter on hot griddle 2" apart.
- When pancake have bubbles on top & slightly dry around edges, Flip (about 2 1/2 minutes)
- Cook until golden brown on bottom (about 1 minute)
- Continue cooking
- To keep warm, put on plate in warm oven of 175 till ready to serve
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!