Fettuccine with Pumpkin Cream SauceFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 16 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained (keep warm) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce can) pumpkin puree (unspiced) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together half and half and cornstarch with 3/4 cup water.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add butter and pumpkin puree and whisk until smooth.
- Add onion powder, salt, garlic powder and sage. Bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened (like an Alfredo sauce).
- Arrange pasta on serving platter.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture over.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!