Velveeta Tex Mex Beef And PotatoesFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- ½ cups water shopping list
- 4 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns, cubed shopping list
- 1 package frozen corn (10 oz.) shopping list
- ½ lb Velveeta cheese cut in1/2-inch cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown meat with peppers and onions in large skillet, drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in taco mix and water. Add potatoes, corn and Velveeta, mix well. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake 20 min., stir. Bake, uncovered, 15 min. or until heated through.