Banana Pudding Done RightFrom debsgoods 6 years ago
- 1/2 pkg nilla biscuits (approx) or graham crackers shopping list
- 1 pkg of vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 can condensed milk shopping list
- 1 plain cream cheese light (room temp) shopping list
- 1 container of Cool Whip light (thawed) shopping list
- 2 cups of milk (1%) shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla shopping list
- 4 bananas shopping list
- shaved chocolate for garnish (optional) or toasted coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a 13 x 9 pan
- Place the nilla biscuits or graham cracker biscuits covering the bottom
- Take the cut up bananas and place over top
- In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, condensed milk, milk ,vanilla and vanilla pudding together....when all blended add 1/2 of the cool whip and layer over the bananas.
- Use the rest of the cool whip for the top and garnish with the shaved chocolate.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving
- Note- If your picky like me and like your bananas to not go brown I use either 7-up/sprite or a bit of lemon juice on them after I cut them up
The Cookdebsgoods London, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!