Hotdogs Stuffed With Cheese And Wrapped With BaconFrom donman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Remove plastic wrap and slice cheese into ¼ strips.
- Cut each hotdog long ways ¾ deep by ¼ wide, remove and discard meat and stuff with 3 small stips of the cheese from end to end.
- Wrap the bacon around the hotdogs and secure with toothpicks (3 toothpicks is usually enough)
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees.
- Bake hotdogs over indirect heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- kwbobwi Rudolph, Wisconsin
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Learning2bAgoodcook Mishawaka, IN
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- kelly14843 Hornell, NY
- davishoneydo Aledo, TX
- wayne1806 Nowhere, Us
- debi4ever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔