Sweet And Savory RibsFrom maureenlaw 5 years ago
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 21/2 pounds baby back ribs, or whatever kind you like shopping list
- 1 (18oz) bottle honey BBQ sauce (I used Jack Daniels Smokehouse honey) shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (I used real maple syrup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in a 5 qt. slow cooker
- Top with ribs
- Combine the BBQ sauce and rest of ingredients
- Pour over ribs and cook for 8-9 hours.
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- Not added to any groups yet!