Atkins Cucumber, Tomato And Green Onion SaladFrom otterpond 5 years ago
- 1 english cucumber or two small regular cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced (2 cups) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granular sugar substitute shopping list
- 1/2-teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped (1 1/3 cups) shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped (1/2-cup) shopping list
- 1/4-cup fresh mint, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine cucumber, vinegar, sugar substitute and salt.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.Add tomatoes, green onions, mint and olive oil.
- Gently mix to combine and season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating2 people
I made this up today using small Persian cucumbers and didn't seed or peel, just sliced thin. I also used sugar in place of the substitute. Fresh, tart, and sweet - very good! Thanks, Laura.DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
The mint makes the difference. Yummy, cool and refreshing.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it