Slow Cooker Chicken Leg QuartersFrom donman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, dry and cut your red potatoes into quarters leaving the skin on.
- Pour one can of chicken broth into the slow cooker.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the leg quarters skin side up on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the other can of chicken broth over the chicken.
- Add water until the liquid reaches the bottom of the bottom of the chicken.
- You want the broth to absorb into the potatoes as they cook but you want the chicken to cook on its own on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle some all purpose poultry seasoning lightly over the chicken skin.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Until the skin is a golden brown, the chicken juices run clear when pierced with a fork and the potatoes are done.