Banana-Nut Yeast BreadFrom coconut 10 years ago
- 1/2 c. of mashed bananas shopping list
- 3/4 c. of toasted and chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2/3 c. of milk shopping list
- 3 c. of bread flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. of active dry yeast shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to sprinkle walnuts in the botton of the bread baking pan.
- Then you can bake the walnuts on 350 degrees about 10 min.(light brown)
- Made need to be stirred.
- Now add the ingredients to bread machine,(check bread machine instructions), then add in the banana and milk.
- Would probably use the white setting.
- Let the bread machine do its magic!