Cranberry SaladFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in softened gelatin mixture; set aside.
- Process cranberry sauce in a food processor until smooth.
- Add sour cream; process just until blended.
- Whisk cranberry mixture into gelatin.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 5 cup mold.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or until firm.
- Yeild: 10 servings
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I like this one and make one simular for the holidays. I will try this one next time.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it