Baked Cube Steaks N' OnionsFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- adobo seasoned salt (to taste) shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 4 cube steaks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups beef stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dredge steaks in the seasoned flour; brown steaks in the oil a few at a time, and remove to a plate.
- Add more oil to the skillet if necessary and saute onions until slightly caramelized. Place half in baking dish, and alternate layers of steak and onion. Pour in beef stock and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover, and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve au jus with mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!