Another, But Yummy, RatatouilleFrom mommyluvs2cook 3 years ago
- 1 large eggplant, chopped in small cubes shopping list
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly and rings seperated shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- S&P shopping list
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese, or more, or less ;-) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Start by heating the oil in a saute pan and cooking the eggplant until very soft about 15 minutes. Add the garlic in at the last 2 minutes or so.
- Spread the eggplant and garlic mixture onto a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Start layering the tomatoes and zucchini alternately down the dish making rows.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with S&P and as much Italian Seasoning is desired.
- Place onion rings all over the top and and bake for 25 minutes. See Photo
- Add parmesan and bake an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating1 people
beautiful!:)keni in Sweet Home loved it
I was determined to make these veggies to serve with a new pork loin idea I had... but, I couldn't find decent eggplant. :( I made it, anyway. I just did 2 kinds of zucchini, cherry tomatoes(the best tomatoes I can get this time of year :), and onion...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it