Rubbed And Roasted Tri TipFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Stir in the olive oil and allow the mixture to sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover all sides of the tri tip with the rub mixture See Photo. Allow to sit at room temperature for two hours.
- Place roast in a baking pan (8 x 12 was big enough for my roast) sprayed with cooking spray. Roast in a 450F preheated oven for 20 minutes. Lower the temperature to 350F and cook for another 30 minutes or until internal temperature of 145 degrees. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
- Note: My roast was only a bit over one pound, so I only cooked for another 15 minutes at 350F.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
- Not added to any groups yet!