Divinely Dark CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- With an electric mixer, combine vanilla and egg whites until very foamy.
- Add egg whites to cocoa mixture and beat with the mixer about 3 minutes, until glossy and well combined.
- Drop onto greased (or paper-lined) cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Place in oven, reduce temperature to 325F.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until cracks begin to appear in the tops of the cookies.
- Cool completely on sheet.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I just made these, they were very easy and SOOO good, I definitely needed some kind of milk afterwards to counteract the richness!! I think they would be really good with coffee, has anyone tried it?screamqueen in St Louis loved it
I am going to make these right this minute!kjroxx in Brisbane loved it
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members