Steam Ladies Fingers With Dried ScallopsFrom quaypocooks 2 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 10 pcs ladies fingers shopping list
- 20 small dried scallops (soaked in warm water and retain water) shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbs cooking oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tbs warm water from soaking scallop shopping list
- 2 tbs soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs oysters sauce shopping list
- 1 dash of ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Fry chopped garlic oil till golden brown. Remove garlic and set aside. Add dried scallops and oyster sauce and stir fried till fragrant. Add sauce and stir fry till sauce is reduced. Place ladies fingers in steamer and steam for 2 -3 minutes. Remove from steamer and place on a serving plate. Pour sauce over and dried scallops over the steamed ladies fingers and garnish with fried garlic. Serve hot.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!