Angel Food French ToastFrom peetabear 3 years ago
How to make it
- Slice cake into thick wedges.
- In a shallow dish, beat egg yolks and egg (or eggs) slightly, then whisk in milk and vanilla.
- Soak wedges in egg mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Cook cake wedges in batches, a minute or 2 per side, until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup, fresh fruit and yogurt or whipped cream.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!