Italian-seasoned Roast Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 TB chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind shopping list
- 2 TB fresh lemon juive shopping list
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds,crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 4 bone-in chicken breast hsalves(about 3 lbs) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in bowl,stir well.
- Loosen skin from chicken by inserting fingers,gently pushing between skin and meat. Rub rosemary mixture under loosened skin over flesh;rub over top of skin. Place chicken,bone side down on broiler pancoated with spray.
- Bake for 35 mins or till thermometer reads 155'. Remove chicken from pan;let stand for 10 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!