Ben Hur's Green Curry With BeefFrom pinoy_cook_BH 4 years ago
- 1 lb beef cut into squares shopping list
- 3 tbsp green curry paste shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup green beans shopping list
- 1 small tomato, sliced shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
- salt or fish sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Saute Green Curry paste ---> add beef---> heat and cover for 10-15 minutes---> add Onion, tomatoes, and carrots----> boil for 10 min---> add half and half and green beans then heat for 5 min before serving. Add salt o fish sauce to taste.
The Cookpinoy_cook_BH Stamford, Connecticut
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!