Brownie Caramel CheesecakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 package Betty Crocker low-fat brownie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 14 oz package caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 160 mL can fat-free evaporated milk shopping list
- 500g light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 egg equivalent of egg replacer (i.e. En-R-G or Kingsmill) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix and water. Spread into the greased pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring, until smooth.
- Reserve approx. 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture.
- Pour the remainder over the warm crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add egg replacers, beating well after each addition.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan.
- To serve, heat reserved caramel mixture and spoon over cheesecake.
People Who Like This Dish 102
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
Ok, now you done it, I gained 5# just reading the stuff it's made with!!! Oh yummmmmmmm gotta make this one!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
What a recipe.Great picture alsoahmed1 in Cairo loved it
it loooksss delicious! but i'm not sure if i could find some ingredients here in Turkey :(yaseminmutfakta in istanbul loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Party Food316 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Seasonally Winter73 members
Choco Lovers139 members