Bacon Wrapped Crab AppetizersFrom mis7up 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a clean cutting board, lay out 3 slices of bacon horizonally with out over lapping. Place 1 crab leg style meat vertically at one end of sliced bacon, and roll all 3 slices of bacon around the crab meat.
- With a knife slice in between each bacon slice and cut into 3 little portions. Secure each portion with 2 toothpicks.
- Place appies on a jelly roll(preferred) or cookie sheet pan. Lay out appies in a single layer and bake for 15-20 minutes, then with thongs turn appies over and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until appies are a nice crispy golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before serving.
- ***NOTE: using a cookie sheet to bake on will not hold the bacon grease very well and will spill in your oven. It is preferred to use a jelly roll style pan with raised edges to ensure grease does not expell out of your pan while baking.
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating1 people
I love these! I've tried frying them on the stovetop, but I think your oven method will be much better. Sometimes the simple things are the hardest for me to think of. LOL thanks for the post! These are delicious!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!