Chocolate Supprise CookiesFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cake mix with the eggs and butter.
- Divide the cake mix into 2 even bowls and put in the fridge to get cold so it is easier to work with. 1-3 hours
- Cut each block of cream cheese into 12 pieces.
- Take out one bowl at a time divide dough into 12 pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and wrap around a chunk of cream cheese and roll into a ball and then roll into the sugar.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough and the other bowl.
- At this point you can freeze the balls or bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes until stress marks no longer look wet.
- If you freeze them when you are ready to bake them just put on a cookie sheet, preheat the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes. Until stress marks do not look wet.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- EmilyH Nowhere, Us
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- daddydoug Seattle, WA
- cookiewoman Convoy, OH
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- RavenWhite Bowling Green, Kentucky
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔