Egg Noodles & Veggies With Tangy DressingFrom RavenWhite 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat egg noodles shopping list
- 2/3 Cup broccoli Cuts (Or Florets) shopping list
- 1 Small carrot Shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp basil shopping list
- 3-4 Cap Fulls balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Miracle Whip (Or mayo. Even salad dressing will work.) shopping list
- 2-3 Cap fulls of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put water on to boil.
- When water is boiling add noodles and cook as directed on package.
- Put the broccoli and shredded carrot in a small skillet on the stove top with the olive oil. Put lid on and put heat on medium until the broccoli is soft.
- Lower heat to low. Add balsamic vinegar and basil. Stir. Let flavors blend 1-3 minutes and put into a medium mixing bowl.
- When pasta is done drain the water off then rinse with cold water until they are cool. Put in the bowl with the other stuff. Then add the mayo. Toss to coat then put on a plate. Your done!
The CookRavenWhite Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Not added to any groups yet!