Chopped Romaine, Chicken, And Ramen Noodle SaladFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- 1 Romaine heart, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 small chicken breast, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pkg dry ramen noodles, crushed shopping list
- segments from 1 orange shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 pkg oriental seasoning mix (from ramen noodles) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop, wash, and dry lettuce. Place in large bowl, add chopped green onions, chopped chicken, and crushed ramen noodles.
- In small bowl or small jar, mix the 4 dressing ingredients. Stir/shake to thoroughly combine. Add to lettuce and toss to combine.
- Section orange, squeeze remaining orange juice directly over salad. Add orange segments. Toss and serve.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!