Mexican Chocolate CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 2.5 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- pinch cayenne shopping list
- 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp smooth, natural almond butter shopping list
- 2 ½ tbsp cold brewed coffee shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease or line baking sheets.
- Place chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, flaxseed and cayenne in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and almond butter.
- Add cooled chocolate, coffee and vanilla and beat well.
- Add dry mixture and beat just until blended.
- Drop teaspoons of dough on sheets 1-2" apart.
- Bake 7 minutes, until almost set. Remove from oven.
- Cool on sheets 5 minutes then cool completely on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze126 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members