Ranchero PorkFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 can (14 oz) Mild red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies shopping list
- 3-1/2 lbs bone-in pork shoulder roast,well trimmed shopping list
- 1 med. red onion,sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro shopping list
- corn or flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Mix enchilada sauce and chilies in a 4 qt. or larger slow-cooker. Add pork;spoon sauce over top. cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until pork is vert tender
- At least 20 mins before serving,toss onions with lime juice in med bowl. Let stand,tossing once or twice till slightly wilted.
- Remove pork to cutting boadt. Stir cilantro into mixture in slow-cooker. Break pork into bite size chunks with wooden spoon and return to cooker;stir to combine.
- To serve: Spoon pork mixture onto warmed tortillas,top with marinated onions,fold and eat.