Baked spiraled Garlic PotatoesFrom jaie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice each potato at about 1/4 inch intervals across, not cutting through to the base of the potato so that it keeps it's shape.
- Slip the slivers of garlic between the cuts in the potatoes.
- Place the garlic filled potatoes in a roasting pan and bake 1-1 1/4 hours, or until soft when tested.
- Mix the ricotta cheese and sour cream in a bowl.
- Stir in the chopped chives.
- Serve the baked potatoes with a dollop of the cheese/sour cream mixture.
- These go great with grilled fish or meat!
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!