Homemade SnickersFrom coconut 9 years ago
- 1/4 c. of evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of salted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) package of caramels shopping list
- 1/4 c. of whipping cream shopping list
- 2 c. of milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. of butterscotch chips shopping list
- 3/4 c. of creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. of butter shopping list
- 1 c. of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to melt 1 c. of the milk chocolate chips, 1/4 c. of butterscotch chips, and 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter.
- Next spread on bottom of cake pan.
- Then put in refridgerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
- Next you want to boil 1/4 c. of butter, 1 c. of sugar, and 1/4 c. of evaporated milk together for approx. 5 minutes.
- Nowake off stove and add 1 1/2 c. of marshmallow creme, 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter, 1 tsp. of vanilla, and 1 1/2 c. of salted and chopped peanuts.
- Then you can pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
- Then you are going to want to melt 14 oz of the caramels with 1/4 c. of the whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
- Next you will want to melt together 1 c. of milk chocolate chips, 1/4 c. of butterscotch chips, and 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
- Keep in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
The Rating6 people
What a Great Decadent Treat this is
psy333che in Long Branch loved it
If I let my boys help me make these, there'd be nothing left to pour the chocolate on! This is a terrific recipe! I didn't know that these could be made outside of a factory! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this recipe! Its fabulou...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Now this will win hubs heart all over again.atokadawn in Munford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!