Homemade SnickersFrom coconut 8 years ago
- 1/4 c. of evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of salted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) package of caramels shopping list
- 1/4 c. of whipping cream shopping list
- 2 c. of milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. of butterscotch chips shopping list
- 3/4 c. of creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. of butter shopping list
- 1 c. of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to melt 1 c. of the milk chocolate chips, 1/4 c. of butterscotch chips, and 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter.
- Next spread on bottom of cake pan.
- Then put in refridgerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
- Next you want to boil 1/4 c. of butter, 1 c. of sugar, and 1/4 c. of evaporated milk together for approx. 5 minutes.
- Nowake off stove and add 1 1/2 c. of marshmallow creme, 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter, 1 tsp. of vanilla, and 1 1/2 c. of salted and chopped peanuts.
- Then you can pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
- Then you are going to want to melt 14 oz of the caramels with 1/4 c. of the whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
- Next you will want to melt together 1 c. of milk chocolate chips, 1/4 c. of butterscotch chips, and 1/4 c. of creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
- Keep in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
The Rating6 people
If I let my boys help me make these, there'd be nothing left to pour the chocolate on! This is a terrific recipe! I didn't know that these could be made outside of a factory! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this recipe! Its fabulou...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
What a Great Decadent Treat this is
psy333che in Long Branch loved it
Now this will win hubs heart all over again.atokadawn in Munford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!