Tomato Cream Pasta With Chicken And Goat CheeseFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or cubed shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 8 oz. cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (pipette, shells, or penne) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Saute chopped onions in 2 tsps olive oil.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add crumbled goat cheese and stir sauce until combined.
- Add seasonings (adjust to taste if necessary)
- Combine with cooked pasta, simmer 10-15 minutes to combine flavors.
- (Add a little of the reserved pasta cooking water if necessary.)
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread. Enjoy your easy-to-make dinner!
People Who Like This Dish 14
- CoffeeMaster Nowhere, Us
- mamalou Attleboro, MA
- meandizzybee Nowhere, Us
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- Pgrattan Nowhere, Us
- gabysegalla Providence, RI
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- sharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!