Spicy Hot Dry Roast PorkFrom monik 4 years ago
- 1/2 kilo of pork boneless chunks ( cleaned / washed ) shopping list
- 5 whole black pepper shopping list
- 4 cloves shopping list
- 1 inch stick of cinnamon shopping list
- 1 bay leave shopping list
- 2 dry red chillies (opt as much u like it ) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp of vinegar shopping list
- 2 drywhole red chillies (opt as much u like it ) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (half length wise chopped) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil shopping list
- some mint or spearmint cliantro or corriander leaves or parsley for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- Basically 1 1/2 hour is cooking time plus marination time ....
- Take the meat in a bowl ... crush roughly all the dry spices in blender make it expect the red chillies and put on the meat add ginger garlic paste n the vinegar mix well ... now put the red chillies in the marination
- pls note if u mix this with bare hands pls wash ur hands with soap immediately...
- let the meat marinate in the room temperature for atleast one hour
- Heat the oil in the a non stick frying ... add the marinated meat slowly to frying pan ... stir well n let it cook for 5-8 mins as it will mix well with the spice now add the onions on the top of it n close the lid for 5 mins .... the flame should be medium low .... after 5 mins open the lid n stir well everything .... now add some what less than a glass of water n let the meat cook slowly .... the stove flame should be medium slow after 18-20 mins check with the meat ....it should be done .... if not let it cook for another 5 -6 mins...
- Once cooked well ...garnish n serve it with steamed boil rice or bread
- Enjoy !!!!!
- Tip: If u think its too spicy add some potatoes while cooking it will nuterilise the spicy :-)
- Ps: Pls rate my recipes this inspires me to share more ... thanx alot !!!