Graham-Almond Cherry PieFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 ½ c graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- ½ c almond meal (flour) shopping list
- ¼ cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp apple juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups halved pitted fresh cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp almond meal (flour) shopping list
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, almond meal, butter, apple juice and sugar.
- Press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a saucepan, cook cherries in water for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the sugar and almond meal; add to cherries.
- Cook cherry mixture until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Pour into prepared crust, top with 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill completely before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth447 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Seasonally Summer70 members