Pineapple Banana MuffinsFrom lillyann 2 years ago
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped (reserve 12 chunks for garnish) shopping list
- 1 cup rasins shopping list
- 3 tablespoons crystalized sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease muffin tin.
- 2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- 3. Beat together bananas, raisins, eggs, brown sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla until blended.
- 4. Stir in dry ingredients until blended. Stir in pineapple until just combined (over mixing will dry out the muffins). Spoon into prepared muffin cups, dividing batter equally.
- 5. Top each muffin with a pineapple chunk then sprinkle the crystalized sugar evenly over the muffins.
- 6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!