Pork Kavarma KebapFrom mesquitemamma 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 lbs pork, cubed shopping list
- 4 leeks, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cups Italian parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a medium-size sauce pan to medium-high. Add the pork and fry until brown on all sides. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the leeks and cook until brown.
- Add tomato paste, paprika, pepper and salt, mix well. Add water and broth and mix well. Add the pork.
- Turn down the heat until low, and simmer uncovered until the sauce reduces down. Sprinkle chopped onion and parsley and serve.