The Best Grilled Corn I've Ever HadFrom bojangles42 4 years ago
- 12 ears fresh corn on the cob shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 cups freshly grated Romano or asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 T ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teas. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teas ancho chile powder + 1 teas ancho chile powder shopping list
- 1 T kosher salt shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the husks back but don't remove. They will act like a handle for grilling and eating.
- Remove the silk
- Lightly coat each ear with olive oil
- Combine the cumin, salt , ancho chile, and garlic powder
- Light season with the spice mixture
- Grill the corn over a hot charcoal or gas grill The kernels should pick upo a slight char.
- Remove the corn from the gtill
- Lightly coat each ear with mayonnaise
- Roll in the grated Romano/Asiago cheese
- Sprinkle with ancho chile powder
- Serve with napkins
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!