Poor Mans Pecan PieFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-9 inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, oats, corn syrup, coconut, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees
- Bake another 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped topping
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating5 people
Looks like a keepertlewis in Fair Oaks loved it
i really enjoyed this! very unique and interesting and easy to whip together when low on ingredients. :) definitely will be making this again! thanks for posting.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
Sounds great! Just wondering if you think I can omit the coconut?yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!