Oatmeal - Almond Pumpkin Cake With CranberriesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening (or butter) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup white flour shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole toasted almonds, ground finely shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9" springform pan.
- In a bowl, beat together shortening and sugars until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla and eggs, beating well.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, salt, pie spice, oats and almonds in a separate bowl.
- Add half the dry mixture, blending well, followed by the yogurt.
- Beat in the yogurt until well incorporated and add remaining flour mixture.
- Mix until moistened, then fold in the chopped cranberries.
- Bake 40 minutes. Cool in the pan at least 2 hours before unmoulding onto a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Oh Canada45 members