Ginger Shrimp Lettuce WrapFrom Kokopelli 3 years ago
- 2 carrots shopping list
- 3 celery stalks shopping list
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled optional) shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- Large lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 Tbs of oil (or use an oil mister) shopping list
- 2-4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1-2 red jalapeño chiles shopping list
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lime rind shopping list
- 3 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1/2-1 pound of shrimp shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the carrots, celery, cucumber, and red bell pepper into thin sticks. Place all the prepared vegetables and the lettuce leaves on a large serving platter and set aside.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with the oil, add the garlic, chiles, and ginger and sauté for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Add the lime rind and juice and sir until well mixed.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp have turned pink. Add pepper to taste then drain and place on the platter.
- To eat, take a lettuce leaf, top with some prepared vegetables then some shrimp, folder over, and eat.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!