Edamame or Pea & Avocado Hummus Dip RoundsFrom Good4U 3 years ago
- 1 cup approx. edamame or peas which ever one you are using. shopping list
- 2 avocados plus lemon juice a teaspoon or so shopping list
- I and a half cups of hummus, home made or of your choice. Could be store bought. shopping list
- salt pepper and spice of choice. I used more garlic:) shopping list
- Pumpernickel or brown bread of choice. Optional if using for a dip. shopping list
How to make it
- For Bread rounds
- Cut bread into rounds with cookie cutter or large glass will do.
- Toast slightly.
- Cook endamame or peas cool and mash which ever one your are using.
- Clean avocados pit and mash add lemon juice salt and pepper
- Hummus Hummus or of your choice. Could be store bought. Hummus
- Mix all together add any complimenting spice you wish. I added a bit more garlic.
- Spread on the bread
- Garnish with Parsley or Mint.
- As A Dip
- Place in serving dish garnish and serve with veggies or tortilla chips.
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!