Roasted Asparagus With KumquatsFrom sosousme 3 years ago
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and peeled, if desired (larger asparagus are much more tender then the pencil thin ones) shopping list
- 10 - 15 kumquats, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 - 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (here a orange infused oil is a nice touch) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the asparagus and kumquats with the olive oil and place on a rimmed cookie sheet. Sprinkle with minced thyme and season well with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the asparagus are crisp tender and the kumquats are softened. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
- Per Serving: 75 Calories, 4g Fat (trace Sat, 2g Mono, trace Poly); 2g Protein; 11g Carbohydrates; 4g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 271mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!