Chesapeake Bacon Cheese Stuffed BurgersFrom mrjwjohnson 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 pound chopped hickory smoked bacon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- Burger buns shopping list
- Your favorite garnishes for burgers shopping list
- mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan and slowly fry the onion in the bacon drippings for about 7 minutes or until softened.
- Allow the onion to cool and crumble bacon. In a bowl combine beef, pork, Old Bay, pepper, bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese mix thoroughly. Shape the meat into six 1” thick 1/3 lbs patties. Let the flavors marry in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Grill, broil or pan fry until well done.
The Cookmrjwjohnson Delmar, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!