Reuben ChickenFrom essentialingredients 2 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (I used a 2 1/2 lb package of chicken breast tenders, which worked great) shopping list
- 6 oz Swiss cheese, sliced (shredded would also work just fine - I have a guy who doesn't love Swiss, so I used 4 oz sliced Mozzarella and 4 oz of sliced Swiss - it was delicious, but I would love only Swiss too) shopping list
- 1 16 oz can/jar sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 8 - 10 oz thousand island dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the Swiss cheese and the sauerkraut over the chicken and cover with the Thousand Island dressing.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy with hot buttered rice or smashed potatoes.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!