Beef StroganoffFrom misrydell 7 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- 1/8 t black pepper shopping list
- 1 t vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 lrg onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 c dry white wine shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroon soup shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 T Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 c cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 13x9 in dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Place beef in large skillet. Season with salt & pepper. Brown beef over med-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat from skillet. Set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over med-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion & garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Add wine. Reduce heat to med-low & simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in soup, sour cream & mustard until well blended. Return beef to skillet.
- Place noodles in baking dish. Pour beef mixture over noodles. Stir until noodles are well coated. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.