Cheeseburger Pie Deluxe!From radd 2 years ago
- 6 Medium size potatoes shopping list
- 2.5 LB ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 LB Bacon - cooked well crumbled shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic - crushed shopping list
- 6 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 - 3/4 Cup milk shopping list
- 12 oz Corn shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 Large vidalia onion shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 16 oz sour cream shopping list
- 20 oz Sharp Cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tubs of Crescents shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon
- Then start quartering and boiling your potatoes till they fall apart when stuck with a fork. Make your mash potatoes by mixing boiled potatoes with 8 tablespoons of butter. Once Butter has been incorporated into the potatoes add the milk till you get the right consistency. Salt and pepper potatoes to taste. Mix in Crumbled Bacon. Set aside.
- Brown your meat and drain. Saute your onions in olive oil. Once onions are cooked add the crushed garlic and saute for about 1 min then add the meat back to it. Saute for about 3 min. Once done set in a large bowl and let it cool for a few.
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Start to cook your corn. Once done salt and pepper to taste. Then add it to the Meat onion mixture. Add sour cream and sharp cheddar to the mix.
- In a Large baking dish lightly oil it with olive oil. Layer the mash potatoes See Photo. Then a layer with your meat mixture. Cover with 1 layer Crescent dough tucking the sides in and poke the heck out of it with a fork. See Photo
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes till tops are brown See Photo. Watch toward the end of the 15 min to estimate your cook time.
- Cut with a knife and serve using a spatula. See Photo
- like always Enjoy!!