Sweet Pork BurritosFrom ossypossy 5 years ago
- * 3 pounds pork shoulder roast shopping list
- * 2 cups salsa shopping list
- * 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage shopping list
- * 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix shopping list
- * 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place pork roast in the crock of a slow cooker, and add 4 cups water. Cook on High for 5 hours.
- 2. Remove pork from the slow cooker and drain liquid. Cut the pork into 4 pieces, and set aside. Puree salsa in blender. Combine the pureed salsa, cola, brown sugar, fajita seasoning, taco seasoning, and green chilies in the crock of the slow cooker. Add the pork, and cook on High for an additional 3 hours.
- 3. Remove the pork, and shred with 2 forks. Serve.
The Cookossypossy Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!