Sausage StarsFrom twill10 3 years ago
- sausage Stars a good one by Jimmy Dean shopping list
- Caution: Baking red pepper, cheddar cheese and Jimmy Dean® Hot pork sausage in a flaky wonton wrapper could make you the life of the party. shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot pork sausage roll shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- ½ cup prepared ranch dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped ripe olives shopping list
- 36 wonton wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet. Add cheese, dressing, red pepper and olives; mix just until blended.
- 2. Line each of 36 mini muffin pan cups with 1 wonton wrapper, leaving center open for filling. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes.
- 3. Fill cups with sausage mixture; bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is thoroughly heated.