Fruit Salad With Maple DressingFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1 can (5-1/4 oz.) pineapple chuncks, drained or fresh pineapple cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples, pared. cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 ripe pear, pared, cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 banana sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates,(optionsl) shopping list
- romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, apple, pear, banana, and strawberries in bowl.
- In another bowl, mix raisins, maple syrup,apple juice and dates if used.
- Mix maple syrup mixture into the apple mixture.
- Toss lightly to moisten all fruit pieces.
- Cover and let stand 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.Arrange the salad in the bowl.