Hurry Up Ham And NoodlesFrom Kayde 3 years ago
- 5-6 c uncooked wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1/4 c butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 c whipping cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 c julienned fully cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 3 slc bacon, sliced* shopping list
- 3-4 button mushrooms* shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles, according to package instructions. Drain, set aside. Chop bacon, onions, mushrooms set aside. Measure out ingredients, set next to stove.
- In skillet, over med-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel, set aside. Drain all bacon grease out of pan, but don't wipe it out. This leaves a little flavor in pan. Add butter to skillet, melt over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook for 1 minute. Stir in cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add ham, cheese, onions,bacon, salt and pepper. Heat through. Add noodles, toss, and heat for about 5 minutes, continuing to toss occasionally.
The CookKayde Wichita, Kansas
The Rating2 people
Made this for dinner tonight and it was GREAT!!! I was surprised because I don't care for ham (made it for my guys, I knew they'd like it), but I loved this and had seconds (I know -bad!). So, this gets a 10 from me and from all 3 of my guys - it's...moreessentialingredients in Kansas City loved it
Quick double pig with noodles.
Hurry Up Ham Noodles link back to more comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it