Lemon BarsFrom coconut 8 years ago
- 6 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp.of freshly grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp. of baking powder shopping list
- 2 c. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. of powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 c. of butter, chilled shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c. of flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c.of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- First For crust, mix together flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- Then you will need to butter a baking pan.
- Next you will bake in a 350°F oven for approx. 15 to 20 minutes.
- While this is happening, preprare topping.
- Next you will Beat eggs slightly.
- You want to takea separate bowl, and then stir together sugar and flour. Add this to eggs. Beat this well.
- Stir in the lemon juice, peel, baking powder, and salt. Beat this until smooth.
- Pour over baked crust. Put back in the oven and bake approx. 25-30 minutes longer.
- Take the powdered sugar and sprinkle over cake while hot. Let cool and cut into bars.
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!