Ham-pineapple Fried RiceFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 2 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped (I also threw in a couple of green onions for color) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced or equal amount of garlic powder shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce, plus extra to taste shopping list
- 8 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained and reserve juice (I used crushed pineapple, because that's what was in my pantry) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet till soft. Add the ham, soy sauce, and pineapple juice. Cook for several minutes till the ham is hot.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the drained pineapple.
- Add the cooked rice, stirring to combine. Add additional soy sauce, pineapple juice, salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!