Strawberry Spinach SaladFrom leigh561 9 years ago
- * 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- * 1/4 cup white sugar (you can use your favorite sugar substitute) shopping list
- * 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- * 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon minced onion (any kind, red works really well) shopping list
- * 10 ounces fresh spinach - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- * 1 quart strawberries - cleaned, hulled and sliced shopping list
- * 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- * 1/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cover, and chill for one hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss.
- 3. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!